If there’s something beautiful in my blog other than your beautiful icons in the comment section, it would be the change that has grown in my writing. I’ve had this account/blog since the beginning of my Junior year of High School and I’m now a graduate of High School in college and if you read my old and my new new blog post’s, you’ll see the change in me. The change in my writing, my grammar and spelling, my thoughts, my new life, my many phases, and the most important change, being from teenager to adult, is all in this blog. This blog is all about me growing and living in this fascinating generation that is constantly influenced about technology, artists, and the media and how it influences me into life and my wonderland. It’s actually scary because this is a huge sneak peak into my life but I don’t care. I have fun doing it and I want this blog something fun for you to enjoy. If somebody asked me why they should read my blog, like in an interview, not in a person because that’s sorta awkward, this is what I would say.
Google Definition of Wonderland: land or place full of wonderful things.
My own definition and the one you guys should follow: A place where you dream about. A place inside your head where you create your own world and/or fantasy.
Welcome to my Wonderland where I blog everyday about my Wonderland, my Wonderland being a bitch, and putting my Wonderland to life itself.
What do I expect you guys to picture me as your reading my blog?
- Someone that is fabulous.
- Loves pop music. Actually I don’t expect you to picture me in that way because that is really gay but my perception of pop music is actually really funny.
- I would most likely be listening to a really sassy song after I published a blog post. Like just a moment ago i was listening to Ready Or Not by Bridget Mendler. Later to find out that it’s not really sassy but just be precise, a good song that makes me happy and put’s me into Wonderland. (Update: It’s 2015, I don’t give a shit about disney channel stars, it’s all about one direction and Lady Gaga.)
If you think
- I’m a nerd with nerdy glasses and braces, i actually do have braces but that’s not my point, and hasn’t been on a date. Your wrong. (Update: I no longer have braces! Yay!)
- I make blogging look so easy, your wrong.
- I’m always busy and that’s why I hardly blog on a daily basis, your wrong. I just do nothing all day and I suddenly remember it’s time to blog. Update: I’m now a High School graduate in college so I am busy. Great excuse right?
- I listen to rap music, your wrong. The closest thing to that is Nicki Minaj’s album, Pink Friday Roman Reloaded.
- I’m a girl, you’re wrong.
- I’m spam, your wrong. I’m very much alive. I just tend to promote my blog alot.
- I don’t eat healthy, you’re right.
I blog everyday. Or at least i try to. I love writing. Some people say people who love to blog about their lives or write about themselves are coincided. Well I beg to differ. I love to blog and to express my feelings and thoughts in words. And that’s why i blog. I love it! I truly do. I blog about what ever comes to my mind. If I have an idea to comment on a search term searched on my blog, I’ll write about it. If I have a crazy made up story on Fridays, called Fiction Fridays, I’ll write about it. If I have an idea about choosing funny tweets and putting it all in a blog post, I’ll do it. If I have an idea to put together a blog post just about pictures called Paparazzi Tuesday, I’ll do it. If there is a specific song or artist that makes me shake my tail feather, I’ll write about. Which happens often. Mostly about the queens. But by queens I’m talking about the queens. You know like Lana Del Rey and other pop icons. (NOT MADONNA.) Through out my blog you’ll see that I’m weird, random and a bit awkward(Update: Let me add to that list, annoying, gay, a virgin, lame, doesn’t have a life.). Just hit that follow button on my blog and join in the wonderland experience.
Tumblr blog: danielgiraffe.tumblr.com
Oh yeah, If there’s an apocalypse tomorrow, good luck. I don’t know, that sounded a lot cooler to say in 2012. It’s now 2015 so it’s appropriate to say: If you’re in a debate about why Taylor Swift is now all of the sudden cool, good luck.