Gosh it’s been soooooo long since i last blogged. A week from today. What kind of fucker do i think i am? This has been the longest i have without blogging. Everyday the past week i’ve been thinking, im going to blog tomorrow, no tomorrow, no later. But finally i’ve got myself to blog today! So heres all i did the past week.
- Was my last full day in Mexico. Had breakfast with my favorite aunt at my favorite restaurant.
- My grandma made Pozole at the house and ate it all day.
- Cousins came and visit and had, i guess, a bit of fun. Though it was a bit awkward.
- I was so wide awake that i didn’t sleep til two in the morning. To kill the time i just read memoirs of a geisha.
- Did ALL my packing that same morning. I’m such a procrastinator that i did all my washing the day before during the night.
- Got on the airplane. Read the whole time.
- Got off, went straight to Starbucks, and got my luggage at the luggage pick up. I need Starbucks from the jet lag. It was the starters of my wonderland thoughts. But i used them all up to my mom, bitching to her.
- Then we were at the border waiting for 2 and half hours. So damn boring. Good thing i had my phone with me.
- Had tacos for lunch; more like dinner. Which made no sense cause i just came from Mexico and I’m still not sick from tacos. But the truth of it all is that i hardly ate any tacos during my spring break.
- Then got home at 7 and went to sleep at 9 due to my jet lag.
- Basically did nothing all day. I had my chance to blog that day but i forgot to do so then.
- Woke up late. The only day during the spring break i woke up early without any interruptions.
- FINALLY WENT TO BARNES AND NOBLE AND BOUGHT THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. AND BASICALLY, ITS NOW MY FAVORITE BOOK. I LOVE IT. HAVE I CRIED? YES. ALOT. I LOVE THIS BOOK.
And basically the rest of the week was: Wake up. School. Do nothing. Watch TV. “Sleep.” And homework. And i usually was so tired that i didn’t read for the rest of the week.
Now I’m just trying to go back to my normal routine until next Tuesday when the season premier of Awkward. starts.